Thursday, August 30, 2007

Completely Jealous

I am completely jealous of my parents who are in Utah visiting my sisters that live there. I miss and love my sisters more than I could tell them. I haven't seen them in years...I mean like 2 years or so! I would have loved to been able to go with my parents to my nephew's baptism. I could have even visited so many of my old friends from Ricks. I love this blogging, it has helped me find my old friends from college that I have missed and only seen in old pictures of crazy and wonderful times. We all have different lives now and families of our own, but still have our faith in the Lord. I miss you all dearly and am so glad I get to watch your families grow and still feel apart of each other's lives even over 2000 miles apart. I am thankful my parents sending me to Ricks and for the friendships and changes it made in my life. I could never tell my family how thankful I am for them and how much it means to me to have their support and love.

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

How great your parents were able to go! Especially for such a happy time.

I wish we could go out there. I would love to go to Temple Square with Josh and the girls.

L.R.L said...

I like you, em.

grannyshirley said...

One day I will get to go back to Utah. I have to call Mary Hasting to see how she is.