Monday, August 27, 2007

Okay so I was right

Okay, so the fever lasted only till Friday. She has had good times and bad times this weekend. She has become attached to her baby and to me, still. She will not let anyone touch her. But I have found the source to the problem with her fever and crankiness...she is getting more teeth. Her top teeth beside her eye tooth has broken the skin..thankfully she will not be in preschool with no teeth. I was starting to get a little concerned. As soon as the tooth broke the skin her fever stopped and the runny nose has improved.
We had a long day yesterday. After church we had Kexton's baptism, which went very well. He is such a cutie. Then went to mama's for his birthday party. He was so cute opening all his presents. Jimmy's kids have all started soccer this year and they are on three different teams, so we are going to have a fun time this year with games. I am looking forward to going to them. I loved when they had baseball games. It was something we could do and Mackenzie loves to just run around outside. She is in love with boys. She loves any boys. When we go to mama's she is always where they are and kissing them. I have my hands full already. Shaylin is such the little mama though. I snuck in the front room to check on Mackenzie and Shaylin had her laying on one of the kids beds covering her up and pointing her finger at her saying now it is time for you to take a nap now. Needless to say that didn't last long, Kenzie wasn't having any of that. It is hard for me to believe Shaylin is old enough to tote and play house. I remember when she was Kenzie's age and I couldn't stop playing with her. It doesn't seem to be that long ago.

4 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Finally that girl is getting some teeth. Now she can try eating new things.

Have you tried Cheeto puffs yet? They seem to love them. I don't like the mess they leave though.

Emily said...

yeah, I have to hide them until she has eaten her supper....She is such a junk food eater like her daddy. I try really hard to not give her junk.

grannyshirley said...

I am glad to hear that Mckenzie is OK.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about shaylnn, she's gonna be a good babysitter one day! It's about time she started getting her top teeth, its taken long enough. Is she starting to eat real food now?