Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kids World 2007

First want to tell my daddy Happy Birthday. He turned 63 on Sunday. We had a good time eating ice cream and cake. It was nice to be able to get together with more family than just Heidi an me. I love having my brother home.
Saturday I met up with my friend from high school and went to Kids World 2007. We had a good time. Mackenzie and Jackson play really well together and they couldn't stop kissing each other. We didn't take enough pictures but the kids enjoyed themselves. They, well We went down this big blow up slide thing and Jackson didn't really care to much for it, but Kenzie screamed when I took her off it. She is such a little dare devil, not much scares her...execpt SpiderMan for some reason.
On our way home we stopped by my mama's and visited with them for a while. I ended up helping Amanda tear off the wallpaper in the bathroom. It was fun, because underneath the paper was writings from my sisters and their friends with dates from 1984. I was only 3 then. So yes the wallpaper needed to come down. We didn't get it all, but one night I am going to go up and help after the Kenzie is alseep, so I can be completely devoted to it. She has been such a leech lately. She wants me right beside her at all times right now. I love all the attention, but not when I am trying to pee or cook dinner.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Sounds like ya'll had fun.