Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Great Weekend

We have had a great weekend. It was a much needed one. Kenzie was actually in a wonderful mood and we had a good time with only minor upset. On Friday we tried to go to the football game, but in the first quarter they called the came for a while due to some really strange lightning. So Heidi and the kids and Diane and Walt came over to the house to wait it out. The kids were wild and they we cheer leading and playing keep away and were really crazy. Then Saturday we went to mine friend from high school's baby shower. Levi and his wife had a little boy. Me and Levi used to ride together after high school to institute every week for about 2 years. We had to drive 90 miles one way to get to institute, so we got to spend lots of time together. It was nice to see him and see his beautiful little boy.
Sunday comes and Mackenzie is in the best mood...going full speed from the time she got up, so we go to church, well my child decides that she makes all the rules and you have to follow her rules and not make them or enforce your own. By the 7th time I had to take her out, she had gotten in trouble and got a spanking. We went into the mother's room and the lady that keeps her sometimes comes and finds us and says it looks like you need a break...well I would love to have one and it would probably be best at this point, but by now I am mad and I have had it, so I wasn't giving in. I held her until she stopped crying...all the while trying to compromise with her to stop and we would go back in church. I even told her how much Jesus doesn't like it when she is ugly and that he doesn't like it when Mama has to spank her or get on to her. I don't know how much she understood of that, but I tried. UGGGG, The joy of motherhood and teaching a 17 month old to mind and not eat colors, or run up and down from our seats to the front of church where daddy is safely and calmly sitting on the stand, giving me the look of please do something with your child....hahaha...she is yours too ya know? I did get a break, they so graciously took her in Nursery after that and I had to help in Primary!!!!! OH, my gosh, I thought my child was rough! Those kids are devil children when they all get together. we have a new family and the children are hellions..When you pull up at church and you see the mother pulling switch's off the tree, is never a good sign. I thought I would string two up by their toes before it was all over with. I guess what did me in was when the 6 year old tried to bit me and then she hit me....I guess that put me sailing over the moon some. But some good did come out of it, Mackenzie went home with someone else after church and I did get a nice 4 hour nap. I needed one so bad.
Yesterday we had a great day....we didn't get out of PJ's until about 4:30 and Mackenzie actually left me alone and she played by her self really well while I deep cleaned the house. It was a wonderful day. She even took a 3 hour nap...see I told you a wonderful weekend. We went to my mama's and cooked out with my brother and his family. Wished my mama and daddy could have been there. They were missed.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

I didn't know Levi had gotten married. We had some fun times at the dances in Hattiesburg.

A 4 hour nap would be heaven.

Why don't you come on over and help me deep clean my house.

Anonymous said...

she looks sweeeeeeeeet in that tutu, love to pull her knickers down suck her p-ssy and put my tongue deeeeeeeeep up her bum hole and eat it out