Thursday, August 9, 2007

Almost Friday

Well yesterday I kinda made the mistake of letting Kenzie get full on drink and then she wouldn't eat anything for supper. We went to the gas station to get some gas and sometimes thy have Banana's and I always buy some...but Kenzie loves banana's and she throws a fit everytime she see's them...I mean a screaming, wailing around, can't hardly hold her fit. so yesterday I had an idea...I'd get her some Bug Juice ( just a little drink in a squirk bottle) and maybe I could sneak the banana's by her. Well then they were out of Banana's and I had already given her the drink and she wasn't giving it back anytime soon. So she didn't eat much for supper needless to say. I was able to keep her up to about 8 and she didn't want to go to bed then. She was showing off all her skills for her daddy. She has become quite attatched to him lately.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

I have had those nights. They just want milk or a drink instead of eating.

I worried about it at first but then I got over it. As long as they eat something during the day they are fine. Now Aynslee will tell me when she wants something.

grannyshirley said...

Sounds like Aynslee and Mckenzie has the same temperment. It should be interesting when they see each other.