Thursday, August 23, 2007

GoldFish

My child is addicted to Goldfish. I have to hide them most of the time. She saw them this morning in the car and of course immediately started persisting until I gave her some. She also loves to be tickled and thinks that I am her jungle gym. She loves for me to sit on the floor and let her climb all over me.
Another random thought...When you are getting on the interstate nothing bothers me more than for the traffic you are trying to merge into will not get in the other lane, even when no one else is there. I hate that. That is really a pet peeve of mine. Also why do people that are turning right at a red light not go when they can obviously go? They have to wait until it is green to turn. Another thing, why do people insist on not passing a cop on the interstate. They will slow down to 60 if need be and putt putt behind him all scared. I think the cops slow down, just to get a kick out of the idiot that is scared to pass. I am not scared of them, and maybe that is why I have gotten so many tickets...But I am not scared of those punks(no offense Wayne, I love you). I will pass them going five miles over the speed limit and on my cell phone. I know they think...she's a show off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em, I totally feel your frustration with people's driving skills, or lack thereof. Your daughter is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Yeah people can't drive worth a flip, something else that some people do is keep there blinker on when they aint turning.