Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yesterday I tried to let Mackenzie finally try and feed herself. She can pick up things and feed herself very good...but the spoon is a little more difficult. She can put it in the stuff then in her mouth...but nothing sticks to the spoon. Well this is what she looked like after she ate...I am not sure how much she got in her. These are also some pictures of her swimming in the hot, hot pool. She only swam for about 20 minutes because the water was so hot.
I saw a bad wreck this morning on my way in to work, I don't think anyone survived. It was a single accident and the woman over corrected and flipped her expedition. I keep telling myself that that could have been me and to slow my butt down. I have really tried to work on it...but I have to make an conscious effort to do it.

3 comments:

grannyshirley said...

You better slow down, Emily. I know seeing that accident must have shook you up. Just be careful, OK??

Knit Wit said...

I love the pictures. The shades are so cute.

Yes, please slow down and be careful.

Anonymous said...

I love the sunglasses on her haha! She made a huge mess, but i bet she had fun! Does she like swimming? Yeah em ya need to be careful driving, ya don't want to wreck like that.