Monday, September 17, 2007

Job

I am so silly, I didn't even tell you the most exciting news...I got a new job. I will be about 10 miles from home instead of 46 miles. I will work from 8-4:30 and off on Friday at 4. I will be the receptionist/bookkeeper for a CPA's office. I am so excited about it. I haven't told my boss yet. I am just kinda scared to. I don't want her to feel abandoned...but you know I have to do what is best for my family and myself. Right now, with my current job, I work from 8-5. I drop Mackenzie off at daycare at 7:15 and pick her up at 5:45...she is then in bed by 7. I don't get to spend a lot of time with her, and maybe that is why she is stuck to me like glue, when I am around. With my new job, I will be able to work and get to spend more time with her. I am really excited about it. Wish me luck tell my boss.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

I am so excited for you.

Good Luck telling your boss.