Monday, September 17, 2007

All's Well

What a crazy week I have had. Well my car is fixed. My Car is fixed. I am so excited and can't thank my bother enough for fixing my car. It was okay to drive Daddy's truck, but I missed my car. We had to replace the air compressor. That is okay though, now my air cools so much faster. I have some good news...Jake, Me and Mackenzie are finally going to get out west. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I haven't been there in five years and Jake has never been there. We are going out in October. I wish we would have enough time to visit all the people I want to, but my sister's live so far apart that it makes it impossible. We will get into Salt Lake on Sunday afternoon and drive straight from there to Boise, ID to see one sister. Then leave her and drive to Shelley, ID to see my other sister...with hopes of while we are there to go to Rexburg, but I just don't know if it will happen or not. I want to go and visit so bad. Then after Shelley, we will head to Orem to see my sister and hopefully get to go to Temple Square. Then Jake is going to a BYU football game on Saturday..He is super excited about that. We may can get it to where we can see some of my old roommates, but I just don't see it happening. I am so sorry guys...I really want to see you I promise. I miss you guys. Maybe we will get another chance soon to come out and then we may have more time to visit and do the other things we will not get to this time. We have had an okay weekend. Jake worked all weekend, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time with him. We didn't do anything on Saturday. We just pittled around the house, cleaning and what not. Mackenzie did watch a good bit of Cinderella....I was excited to get to watch it. Then on Sunday, She went home with the Cronin's after church and I got to go home and get a nap. I went and picked her up and then went to Mama's. She had a good time up there. We just got to visit and hang out. The weather has been great all weekend, so we spent some time outside. It was really nice. We did ride the golf cart around some Saturday. We went over to Diane and Walt's house, and Mackenzie had fun playing with DiDi and Mr. Perkins (the dog). Phil even got to get out of the house this weekend, He went with us up to mama's to play with Mocha, Lucy, and Honey....I think he mainly likes to go so he can throw his weight around to the puppies. He has to make sure they now he is the boss, when he is there. Well work is calling my name!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I am so sad that you are going to Shelley and I won't be there. If you had come out 2 months earlier I would totally have been there. Anyway I am so happy for you. Have a ton of fun. Maybe you will run into my mom. By the way I don't know if I told you but last year at Spud Day I saw your sister in the parade with her husband. Isn't that funny that your sister moved to my home town.