Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's over

Well I finally got some balls (sorry if someone found this offensive) and told my boss I "QUIT". Okay so I didn't shout it...I actually cried. I like where I work and I am hoping I am making the right decision by moving jobs. It is always scary to do for me. I like normal and I like change it is just hard at first. But that is what life is all about, right? She said I have done an excellent job and she hated to lose me, but that she completely understood. She wasn't mad, just a Little shocked I guess. But boy the relief I feel is enormous.
Well not much going on at home. Just another typical week for us...busy as usual. Kenzie was a ill pill yesterday by bath time. She screamed the whole time she took a bath, and the whole time she got dressed, and while she gave her daddy kisses nite nite....And then guess what, oh, your good!!! Cried when I laid her down too. But that didn't last too long and she was sound asleep until about an hour after she went to sleep we hear a loud scream and rush in her room. She must have just been dreaming because when I touched her she was still crying with her eye's closed like I wasn't even there. I picked her up and she never woke up, but did stop crying. After that we didn't hear a peep until about 7:05 when I had to wake her up to get dressed. Well other than that little drama...nothing new!
P.S. No this picture was not yesterday, but it is how most of her screaming starts out looking like! But her face gets much much worse.

No comments: