Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Does anyone want to color?

I bought Mackenzie some colors and a coloring book yesterday. She was so excited. She didn't get much on her page, but she sure thought she was doing a good job. We had a good time. I then pulled her slide out and let her show me just how much she has grown. When we first got the slide she didn't even know how to slide, but now she climbs up by herself with no help and slides with no problem. I look at her and think how fast time has gone by and how much she has learned and it just seems unreal to think she is defiantly not a baby anymore, she is a "Toddler" now. It makes me sad and then again so excited to see her growing so much. I love watching her learn new things...She gets so excited when she figures it out. I am so glad she is in my life and I would trade it for anything in this world. I love my little stinky girl.

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

awwww, how sweet.

They do grow up to fast.

grannyshirley said...

Isn't it just great to have a little girl???

They do grow up fast. Enjoy them while they are young.

Zach and Erika said...

She is so cute! I think she looks like you Emily.