Monday, October 1, 2007

Dieting

Well inventory is over and I am still alive. No! it wasn't that bad. We did have to work all weekend, but Saturday and Sunday we got off around lunch. We actually did pretty good this year. Well my mother-n-law came up and kept Kenzie for me. Kenzie was perfect all weekend...only whined when I got home. She was so good for her. I am glad they got to spend that time together with out me or Jake there. Kenzie got up this morning asking for Maw...she kept pointing to the door and looking for her. It was cute. She missed her being there. To tell you truth...I miss her too. I wished we lived closer...but 2 hours isn't too bad. We try to see each other at least once a month. Sometimes me and Kenzie will drive about 1 1/2 to meet her to go shopping and things...just to get to see her. My house is actually clean right now and all my clothes are washed and put away, thanks to Granny and Mrs. Brenda. I didn't have to cook once or lift a finger all weekend. It was really nice. We stayed up way to late talking though. I am tired today. Well other than that not much has happened around here. I am starting a diet today. So pray for me that I will stick to it for a while. I am in desperate need of losing at least 15lbs. I need to lose 30, but 15 would be nice. I have just blossomed after marriage and pregnancy! It is amazing how your body changes after marriage and kids :P

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

I like the new look. How'd you do it? I want to change mine up.

I wish grandma's lived closer to us. If they we might actually get to go out alone.

piper said...

you left me the nicest comment, or rather, a little seed of love! I don't know how you found me, but I am awfully glad to meet you! I'll be poking my head back in here again...too cute :)

Cheers!