Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well we had a good weekend and lots of things going on. We went and saw Marlee Jade (MJ) on Saturday. Mackenzie wasn't sure if she likes her yet or not. She didn't like me holding her...so I had a alternate plan. I got my mother-n-law to met me at the hospital and she took Kenzie for me so that she could spend some time together and I could spend some time with Marlee. She is the sweetest baby. She looks just like her mama ( Megan). She is breastfeeding well with no problems. I am so glad for them. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn, just like Kenzie did. I wish the girls would become friends and love one another. I am so glad that I have a cousin that I am close to. We were always friends growing up and spent many fun times together as kids. We have lots of memories. We even now are still close and try to get together often. I love that our kids are close in age too. Kennedy is about 6 weeks younger than Mackenzie! Well anyway, I am going to put up some pictures of Mackenzie watching Dancing with the Stars last night. She just gets so excited when she sees it come on. I tried to get her dancing, but you really can't tell she was.

No comments: