Friday, October 26, 2007

Dual Duty

Last night as I was fixen to go to sleep I told Jake, I can't imagine not being to Kenzie whenever I want to on the monitor. I have a monitor that is like a little tv. I can see her every move. I love it. One of the best inventions ever. I thought as I turned off the light on the monitor...man I wish there was some way to see both my babies with out haveing ot buy two monitors. Well there are. They have extra camera's to go with it for this specific purpose. I was thrilled. modern technology is so cool. I can't wait to get it to try it out. Well on the pregnancy side of things...everything is great. I am wearing maternity clothes now...not really because I have to yet, but because they are so much more comfortable than my too tight pants and my too short and tight shirts. My clothes are so snug and so now I finally have a reason to wear my comfy clothes again. I know I will be so tired of them by June, but right now they are like I just went shopping and got all new clothes again. I also think I am showing earlier with this one. But maybe it is the extra weight I have gained in between kids. My mama said I am trying to pass this pudge off for baby...well maybe I am...but boy it makes me feel better.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

I definetly started to show sooner with my second. Those muscles are already relaxed from the first baby so you do show sooner.

We have just a regular monitor. I think if I could see them I wouldn't sleep.