Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stats

Well just got back from Kenz's 18 month check up. Well I think the doctors scales are off by a pound, but maybe not. She weighs a whopping 17 1/2 lbs and is 29 1/2 in. tall. I don't know who she takes after?!? Not me of course. I was kinda hoping Jake's height would take over, but it looks like mine is so far. Maybe with the next one his gene's will take over. I just hope if the baby is a boy he is tall and not short like me. It is okay that Kenzie is so petite, she is a girl...and a girly girl at that. She has become increasingly attatched to her babies and has to take them everywhere. I think it is cute. Well she got her last shots and then she got a flu shot too. I didn't get her one last year, but she wasn't in daycare last year at this time...she was so sick to go to school then. It was a rough winter last year, and I hope this winter will be better for her. I mean her first Halloween through Christmas day was spent in doctors offices and hospitals. I hope she can avoid all that this year.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

She is just to cute. Her and Avery weigh the same but Mackenzie is taller.

jeremyandholly said...

she may not be very big...but BOY IS SHE CUTE!! what a sweet little angel:)