Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dancing With the Stars

We went to Mama's last night and Jake has fallen in love with a stray lab that found her way up to mama's. Not only did Jake fall in love with a new dog...but she fell in love with him. She was with him all day...riding on the 4-wheeler and everything. I had to hold her from following him when he left. She looked so sad. He wants to bring her home, so I guess we will have to see how Phil does with her...but she will be an outside dog. Maybe I'll let her come in and sleep at night....in her own bed, not mine! We will just have to see how it goes. She is very pretty and smart. Well in other news, we were watching Dancing With the Stars and Mackenzie actually loved it. When the girls would dance, she got up and danced her new moves. She has started to dance in a circle moving her legs and things and moving her hips some. She watched the whole show. She loved it...Maybe she will like dance class. I am going to put her in when she is 3. I think she will love it. She is starting to become very silly and doing things when you tell her to. Today is my parents anniversary. They have been married for 32 years today:) They have started on my brothers house. I am so excited for them. I can't wait to see it built. It looks quite big. I guess they need alot of space with four kids. Three very active boys. I know they will be glad to have their own space again. Living with mama and daddy is hard. I know we couldn't wait to be in our own place and then when we left...it was really weird. We felt very alone! kinda crazy, but after 8 months of living with someone and always having someone there it makes it hard to readjust to life on your own again. Well that is about it for us. We do have Homecoming this Friday, so we are going to that. Can't wait. I think Kenzie will like the game with all the pretty dresses and the band playing. She loves alot of commotion going on...she always has...even in my belly she would get really active when I was around a lot of noise and music. She is like her mama for sure.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!

It would be neat to watch a house being built. I think it would be nice to get to pick everything out and have it the way you like it.

That's to cute about MacKenzie dancing.

We love ya'll.