Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're having a ???????

We are having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are over the moon. We got to see our little very wiggly little boy today. He is a big thing for just 17 1/2 weeks. He already weighs 7 1/2 oz. He likes to eat. What can I say. I am doing great. Blood pressure is great, and I have gained 6 lbs. so far. My doctor said that was excellent. Jake of course only heard the words It's a Boy and then blocked everything else out. I am actually overjoyed. I didn't think I would be, but then just seeing how happy Jake was and now the family feels complete, makes me the happiest woman in the world. We tried to count the fingers and so far only looks like 5 on the one hand he would show. The other one he had behind his head, like he was relaxing. Already cocky!!! Just wanted to let everyone know, the due date is June 28, but he said that he will probably take him on June 18. We will have one more ultrasound around 30 weeks to be sure of my dates. I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

How fun! Congratulations. Summer babies are so fun too.

Cosmo is getting married at the end of Feb. in AZ. We're going, so I'll definitely post pictures on the blog. He's marrying the girl in the picture. Her name is Jenn and they've been friends forever. We're very excited for him.

The High Family- said...

OH my gosh...I am so happy for you. Seriously, getting a boy and a girl is quite impressive( I would know..remember I am having my third boy). Glad the baby is healthy. You will love having a boy. Little boys are so much fun!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Em, congrats! I am so happy for you. That is going to be so fun. Keep me posted.

Knit Wit said...

We couldn't be more excited for your family.

Congratulations!!!!

We love ya'll!!!

L.R.L said...

a boy! So fun! I'm so excited for you!!