Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank goodness for Mother in Law's

I love my mother-n-law. She came up this weekend and while she was visiting she insisted on me letting her shampoo my carpets. No they didn't look terrible, but I do them about every 3 to 4 months, because of children and mainly our inside dog Phil. Bassett Hounds shed, for anyone that wants one inside. She would not let me help in anyway, she said she was shampooing her carpet when she went into labor with Jake. So I had to just let her work herself to the bone. She also insisted on going to Wal-Mart and told me what every you need just put it in the buggy. How could I say no that's okay? I'll tell you how, I just limited my need and want supply list and got only the things we really needed...oh, and some chips ahoy cookies that were on sale. The newest member of our family loves them during the middle of the night, Shhhh! Don't tell Jake, even though he always say's how can the cookies always disappear and I never see you eating them? I think we have a theif. HA HA! Just call me the cookie bandit. Also, this weekend my friend from high school came over with her two boys ages 2 and almost 1. They had a great time playing. Kenzie and Jackson are boyfriend and girlfriend and Jackson, wanted to push the stroller so Kenzie put a baby in it and he pushed it around the house. He kept saying daddy. Then they would walk by us and both say bye bye. I wish I would have had my camera. It was almost like they were playing mama and daddy. Maybe in there own little mind they were, I think Kenzie was just making sure he didn't take off with her baby. It was really good to see her not fight with him about touching her stuff. But they have play dates every now and then. They have been hanging out since they were born. Jackson came to see Kenzie in the hospital the day she was born...so you see, she has to like him! Anyway, I just realize more and more everyday that my little girl is growing up. We have started working with her to say no sir and no ma'am and yes sir and yes ma'am. She will say it after you tell her to. It's a start right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Emily said...

Can I ask who you are? I really am at a loss here.