Thursday, April 17, 2008

30 Weeks and Ready

Okay so 30 weeks and ready....hmmm maybe. I am starting to get a little nervous about two babies, but so excited to meet this little guy I've been bonding with for the past 30 weeks. I went to the doctor and I have gained 23lbs and doing pretty good. The baby sounds great, and moving great. I am finally measuring right on at 30 weeks, so he is growing good. he is running out of room in there. I failed the one hour diabetes test..go figure! So I had the three hour today...boy that stunk. But the nurses were really nice and I saw some old friends so not to boring. I don't know how I did yet, but I am sure I failed it too. So I don't know if they are going to let me do it with diet or if I will have to take Insulin shots. They also put me on Iron pills. They didn't do that with Kenzie. Kenzie thinks she has a baby "brober" in her belly too. She is starting to really talk about him alot. But I don't think she has a clue that a real baby is going to come out of my belly and move into her little world. I hope she does well.

1 comment:

Dick&Erica said...

Ew...I had to do the longer glucose test too. I still can't drink orange soda since that drink tasted just like it.
You should erase that comment that's above mine...I'm pretty sure it's a virus.