Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little scare

Well on Friday I was feeling pretty good, and then all of a sudden a bad headache and really, really, really hot, and heart was racing, couldn't catch my breath. All I was doing was sitting at my desk probably surfing the internet. It really scared me, because after about 2 or three hours, I was still feeling pretty bad. So I left work and went on over to Labor and Delivery since my doctor's office closed at 11:30. So they hook me up and my blood pressure was good, and the baby was more than fine, moves constantly even when I can't feel it, and his heart rate was great. So they did told me they thought my blood sugar had topped out and then just dropped. I also was thinking I was having contractions, but I don't have them when I lay down or just rest, It is when I am up doing lots of things, like toting Kenzie or laying her crib down to move the mattress up all by myself, or cleaning the house in general. The doctor told me to just slow down and not rush anymore...but if you know me...my name should have been hurry up! Because I rush at most everything I do. I am not a lazy person I just move to quickly. So he sent me home with some Darvacet and told me to go to bed. Which I did!!! and felt some better the next day. I took it easy pretty much all weekend. But I am glad that everything seems okay. He said I probably have Gestational Diabeties with him like I had with Kenzie...yuck...we find out for sure next month.

No comments: