Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sick Baby Update

I took Mackenzie back to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and he said we did a great job! She looks so much better and that he didn't need to see her back. I was so relieved. She still has a cough, but other than that she is doing really good. She has even started taking her medicine for me. But only because I pretend to take it with her. Whatever works, right? Well the doctor also told and showed me, she is getting two molars at once on the bottom on both sides. She did cut her other top 2 teeth, so now she has four on top and both of her front teeth insteed of just one front tooth and one eye tooth, she now has all four. I am so releived she actually has some teeth under her gums :) Just wanted to give you an update on my sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Glad she is better.

I am taking Avery to the dr this afternoon. Her temp went up to 102 this morning. I got it down but it keeps coming back after a few hours. I'll let you know what he tells me.