Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well our Christmas was great. Mackenzie had a wonderful time and so did her mama and daddy. We had more fun just watching her. We got lots of new babies for christmas with their own bottles and things. Santa brought her a table and chair set and a high chair and stroller and baby bed for her babies. She is in heaven. She was missing for about an hour and I found her playing happily in her room playing mommy with her babies. She was just on cloud nine. She didn't even cry or whine and I finally was able to put her down for a nap around 3. She usually takes one at 11:30 or 12. She passed out almost immediatley. Then I only let her sleep for about an hour. I did want her to sleep that night. So at 8 I put her to bed and within 10 minutes, she was out. She had a very busy day with lots of visitors. I am so thankful that this year turned out great. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Isn't fun!!!!

I am glad ya'll had a good day.