Monday, December 3, 2007

I don't know if I ever put this picture on here. I love it. She has been such a good girl. Of course my car is messed up yet again...but it is paid for and it has 236,000 miles on it, so what do you expect from it! But we are riding in my daddy's little truck and Kenzie get's to ride up front with me and this morning she wanted the radio loud and held out her little hand for mine. We held hands and I sang and danced while she just giggled and danced with me. It was so sweet. Sometimes she can be so sweet and a joy and other times...a real brat and pain in my butt. But I guess everyone is like that from time to time. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She is talking so much now. Her list is, tink(think), seat, sit, mama, daddy, Jake, nanny, nana(banana), dog, cat, coca(mocha-mama's dog), hiey(Aunt Heidi), aiy(Kayly), tee(Tree), tuck(truck), bath, bead(bread), cookie, cucker(sucker), bye bye, hey, night night, baby, bow, drink, no (of course), go, ride, golf cart, ball, sock, shoe, clothes, cheese toast, hot dog, ights(lights), more, nack(snack), book, round and round, quack, duck, spoon, Kenzie, that's daddy's, mawmaw, pawpaw.......okay so you get the picture, my baby that I tried so hard to teach to say one word, all of a sudden says lots of words. She is pretty good at telling me what she wants and is great at telling me what she doesn't want. She is growing up so fast. She will be 20 months old in a couple of days and I can't believe my little baby is a toddler now and soon she will be a little girl and then a teenager..yikes(hope she isn't like me or her daddy as teenagers) But at least we are seasoned in all area's of teenagerism.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

What a cute picture!

She is saying alot. Just wait before long you won't get to stop talking. That's the trouble at our house most days.

Anonymous said...

She is just to cute. Love the smile.