Monday, November 26, 2007

What a Weekend!!

My doctors appointment went well. They changed my due date to June 27th. I am kinda glad, so now I will be on maternity leave when my niece gets married, so I can go to the wedding! We got to hear and see the heartbeat. So of course you can't tell it is a baby yet, but it made me feel better to see "it" and see it's tiny heart already working. It is amazing to me how something so small can grow into something so amazing and complicated as the human body. How can anyone not know there is a God out there creating all this? Well Kenzie has ran fever since Wednesday and not slept good at all and I took her to the doctor today and she has two ear infections. She has only had one before and she didn't show any signs of hurting. The only thing that tiped me off was of course the low grade fever and the oozing that started coming out of her right ear on Sunday. She has done pretty good though. She is just a little more cranky than usual!!! I have to tell you though, the little one growing inside me sure enjoyed Thanksgiving. The baby insisted on eating like 4 times on Thanksgiving Day! And then wanted more on Friday! Maybe this one will like to eat like me. Kenzie is picky like her daddy! They just don't know what they are missing!!!! Food is so good, not the enemy!!!! Well anyway, I have put a pillow in Mackenzie's bed now. She seems to have wanted one for a while now, so I finally broke down and put a small, thin one in her crib. She slept on it all night and never moved. Either she really liked it or she was so tired after not sleeping good for five nights. She had to tell me all about it this morning. She was so proud of it. I have to get over my fear of SID's. I mean she is almost 20 months old! I just don't want anything to happen to my baby. I know I need to let go in that aspect...but it is hard to see her growing up.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Poor baby, I hope she is feeling better soon.

I love it!!!! falling asleep in her princess dress.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.