Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New dress

Well Mackenzie got a new dress from her MawMaw. I put it on her Sunday and tried to get her picture...well as you can tell it didn't go so well. Everything I did she did. If I squated down so did she...when I moved in front of her she came and stood beside me. So I thought I will get Jake to take a picture of both of us. Well he did and they are blurry. Well I guess I would just have to wait until next time to get a good picture. She did look adorable in it though. She is starting to copy me. If I laugh she laughs. If I cough she coughs. The other day Phil(my dog) threw up on the floor and Mackenzie saw it before I did...she looks at it and says Uh Oh, and points to it. I come in with a glass of water and a towel to clean it up and I put the water on it and then the towel and I stand on the towel to help pull up the mess...well she comes all the way from across the room to stand on the towel too and then I started to stomp on it a little to help the process and she stomps her little feet to help me too. I just smiled and told her what a big helper she is. She also helped me sweep the floor the other night. she got her little broome and went straight to Phil's food bowl and there were little pieces of food on the floor and she starts trying to sweep them up. I went and got the dust pan that goes with her broome and we cleaned it up together. She was so proud of herslef for helping mama. I can't believe she is 19 months old today. She is really growing up and is becoming more and more like a toddler and not so much like a baby everyday. I love her more than I ever thought possible to love someone. I can't wait to see the new baby and add to our family.

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

She looks so pretty like her mama!

19 months already, where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

em. you guys are so cute. i hope all is well with you.

Zach and Erika said...

So cute! You two look just alike!