Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Tree

Well we got our tree out and put it up. I am missing an Angel and our stockings and some garland. I also need to go buy those hooks, so I can hang up my wreath...okay so I still have a lot to do. Gosh I thought I had done so much. We were sitting in the living room last night and Jake looks around and said now Emily this house looks terrible. Why don't we clean it and then try and keep it clean through Christmas!!!! I laughed and said are you going to help keep it clean or just help clean it this once? He said he will help...I doubt that. He is very good about helping me clean, but only when it is so overwhelming he can't stand it. With this pregnancy I just don't have the energy or the anything for that matter to do it. I will do something and then sit and watch a little TV...then fold some towels and then sit down without putting them up! I don't know why I am so unmotivated this time around. Kenz is feeling better...she has two ear infections and has been wow can we say a Brat! Okay, Okay...I am such a mean mother...I know she is sick and doesn't feel good...but the constant crying doesn't help make her feel any better! She is finally eating again. She wouldn't eat for almost a week..but now is starving all the time! She still wants her nack's though. She loves Snacks!! She is definately her daddy's daughter. Well anyway, we did get some pictures last night. I got one of her pretending to do her breathing treatment. She was so cute!

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Men!!!!!!!!!

Josh has learned not to say anything about the state of our house.

With 2 kids to keep up with and a very active baby at that our house is hardly ever neat.

I do the same thing with the clean clothes. I either fold them and forget to put them away. Or they sit in the baskets and we get our clean clothes out until it's empty.