Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so for those of you who live where you see snow all winter long this isn't exciting news. I can only remember it snowing here in Mississippi not even 10 times in my 28 years of life. So that is pretty amazing. I am just so glad I am a stay at home mama now. I hate driving in this junk. It is a pretty snow and not just slushy nasty watery snow. It's been snowing pretty hard for a couple hours. Kenzie just couldn't wait to go out and build a snowman like Caillou! But it isn't quite enough for that yet. It took me about 10 minutes to get her all bundled up and about 5 minutes outside to tell me she was cold and wanted to go back inside. I wouldn't let Tripp go out. He is still coughing so I don't want him in this junk. Plus it's hard with only one set of arms and he can't even sit up for very long yet.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

My MIL called and left a message while we were at the library about ya'lls snow. They sent them home from the post office to much snow to deliver mail. WOW!!!

It looks like fun.

Maybe it will move our way for Aynslee to get some snow.