Thursday, December 11, 2008

Losing a baby is never easy

My aunt miscarried at 18 weeks and it has been very hard for her. We had a graveside service for the baby yesterday. It was freezing outside. I don't think it matters when you lose a child either before or after you meet them...it has to be incredibly hard. I hope to never experience that kind of pain. We kept her little girl for a couple days while she was in the hospital. She is about 4 months younger than Kenzie. They had a good time. Here is some pictures of Kenzie and Laney and then of Kenzie and Tripp yesterday. Of course Kenzie wouldn't do right. Imagine that.

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about that. I can't imagine what she is going through. We will keep them in our prayers.

The High Family- said...

It doesn't matter if you lose a baby at 6 weeks or 40 weeks, it is such a personal loss to each person. I hope she knows that people are praying for their family. That was sweet of you to watch their little one!