Monday, December 1, 2008

Reconnect with the Blogging World

I finally get to reconnect with everyone else. I am so excited to be able to get online at home now. I will finally get to upload the pictures from Halloween and then some others I have taken. We have not been up to much but stomach virus's. Jake was sick the other night and still not much better today. He is worn out. I am worn out from taking care of him and the kids I am exhausted. Didn't know a 31 year old would be such a baby...but that is the sickest he has been since we have been married. The kids are growing so much. Kenzie is talking all the time now and uses new words and phrases all the time. She can do so much now. It has gone by so fast. Tripp is rolling everywhere and trying to sit up some. He can sit up with help, but not too good alone yet. He has finally started talking more and babbling alot. He loves to stand up and think he is big like his big sister. He thinks she hung the moon. They are really cute together. I have been busy just trying to get ready for Christmas. I am so excited this year, because Kenzie really gets Christmas and is so excited for it. It will be really fun this year.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

Love the pictures. Mackenzie reminds me so much of you.

Can't wait to see more pics.