Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter

We went to my mother-n-laws for Easter...of course Jake had to work. So me and kiddo's loaded up. We had a good time. Easter egg hunts and we got to get together with my brother in law Brice and Megan and Marlee. She and Kenzie actually got along this time. She is now 18 months old and that helps...they can actually play and kinda talk to each other, she isn't a baby anymore. Tripp didn't understand anything this year, but Kenzie sure did. I tried to get a pic of them Easter morning, but Kenzie didn't want to do right, so this is the best I got.

3 comments:

Knit Wit said...

I love Tripp's Easter outfit. And Kenzie's dress is so pretty I love pink! We love you guy's and miss you.

grannyshirley said...

Two cute little children. What a blessing they are to you. They both looked so cute in their Easter clothes.

The High Family- said...

Your kids look adorable! I love their Easter outfits!!