Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures

Well I have been really busy with potty training that has went wonderful. I don't even have to remind her anymore, she just goes on her own. We started last monday and we have had dry panties for 4 days now. I am so proud of her. Well Tripp is growing and he is finally starting to pay attention and really become alert and he has smiled at us a couple times. He is just a joy and a real blessing. It's hard for me to think that I have two kids now. I will try to post more later.

2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and you can definitely tell that your kids are related.

Okay, you need to share the potty training skills you have. We are probably going to start at the end of the summer, but I am so not looking forward to it. I really fear taking her anywhere in public because a) she'll have an accident or b) I'll have to take her into a public restroom.

The Matthews' Five said...

Em, I know you are so glad to not be pregnant anymore, I know little Tripp has been here for a while, but from seeing these pix, I feel sorry for you while pregnant. Looks painful!